STUNNING MODERN FAMILY HOME
One of the choice blocks in Settlers Court, Number 6 has generous 987 square metres (land) with views from several vantage points.
The unique 2 year old ultra-modern home has a warm and inviting street appeal with a landscaped garden and ample on-site car parking facilities. The warmth is continued indoors with the use of neutral tones, timber-look laminate flooring, wooden venetians and expansive open plan living.
The modern kitchen, family and dining areas are light-filled and have access to the outdoor entertaining area and rear yard. The large formal living area includes a library and lots of space. The master bedroom is segregated and has a walk-in-robe and ensuite with non-slip tiles and a three-in-one heater/light/fan. Two bedrooms feature built-in robes. The main bathroom is generous in size and also features non-slip tiles, a large bath, vanity, shower, three-in-one heater/light/fan and w.c.
This house was designed with energy efficiency in mind. All external walls and ceilings have upgraded insulation. Internal walls are also insulated to maximise energy efficiency and to reduce noise between rooms. A 1.5 KW grid-connected photovoltaic system has recently been installed to reduce your energy bills and CO2 emissions. You can earn an estimated $400 to $600 per year with this system (depending on the weather, of course), which is one-third off our current electricity and gas bill.
All year round comfort is provided with ducted evaporative cooling and programmable electric panel heating. Both systems are cost-effective to run and won't cause allergies. Other comforts include gas hot water, a biometric fingerprint door lock to the main entry door and an 8 channel CCTV internal & external surveillance system with 14 day recorder to give you peace of mind. ADSL2+ broadband internet is available in the area and the CCTV security system can be remotely accessed if desired.
The front yard has been landscaped to accommodate additional parking for a boat, a caravan or both. The back yard features an external BBQ gas outlet and ample room on three levels for entertaining and enjoying life in the quiet back yard.
The property is located a 3 minute drive to the main shopping centre (Franklins, Home Hardware, Tanks Bakery, video shop, Hillbilly Bargains etc) and a 5 minute drive to the town centre (Aldi, Woolworths, Target, Go-Lo, Subway, Italian and Vietnamese restaurants, fish & chips, Charcoal Chicken, Yass Computers, bank, ATMs and many more). McDonalds, KFC and other fast food restaurants are located to the north of Yass.
Yass has two primary schools, a high school, an Olympic size outdoor swimming pool, gym, physiotherapy, medical practices and a hospital. The area is generally known for its quiet location, relaxed life-style and scenic country vistas and is only a half-an-hour drive to the ACT border or a 45 minute drive to Canberra's CBD.
To arrange for an inspection, please give Mike a call on 0403 696 330
Please also visit the website below for more information and images on the house.
www.wix.com/stelzigenterprises/6 and http://www.allhomes.com.au/ah/nsw/sale-residential/6-settlers-court-yass-southern-tablelands/1316789415011
- Block Size: 987sqm
- 4 bedrooms: Master bedroom has a walk-in-robe and ensuite with non-slip tiles, two bedrooms have built-in-robes
- Generous open living area
- Show case kitchen; gas cooking; stainless steel electric oven; stainless steel dishwasher; drawers and pantry
- Dining area
- Bathroom: large triangular bath, shower, vanity, w.c. and non-slip tiles
- Ensuite: shower, vanity and w.c
- Family rumpus room
- Ducted evaporative cooling
- Programmable electric panel heating
- Double garage: remote door entry and internal access
- Textured, coloured concrete driveway and extra parking space
- Fully landscaped front & back yard, c/bond fencing
- Biometric fingerprint door lock
- Large double-entry doors
- 8 CCTV internal & external surveillance system with 14 day recorder
- Upgraded insulation to external walls (R2.5) and ceiling (R 4.0) and insulated/soundproofed internal walls (R2.5)
- 1.5 KW photovoltaic grid-connected system (7x 215 Watt BYD panels and GroWatt inverter)
- Quality window furnishings include curtains in master bedroom, timber venetians to all bedrooms and living areas, aluminium venetians in kitchen, bathroom and ensuite
- 10,000 L water tank
- All services underground
- BBQ gas outlet in back yard
- 45 minutes to Canberra CBD
- ADSL2+ available in area
you would like to find others like this property in the
Email me with my preferences as soon as a property is listed..